You have no items in your shopping cart.
A Must for physiotherapy treatments!
CRYO-ARGILE is a cold-active ointment formulated with menthol, green clay, red vine and arnica:
- Causes immediate relief, drains and remineralises,
- Quick dry,
- Easy and quick application in a thin layer or in a cataplasm.
CRYO-ARGILE can be used in many applications:
- Before a physical effort, it alleviates pain and relaxes the tissues,
- After a physical effort: it reduces painful reactions, limits oedema and bruises,
- Fights against inflammatory diseases: muscle tear, contusion, tendonitis, sprains, back pains, stiff neck, sports injuries,
- Accelerates the healing time.
CRYO-ARGILE is formulated from three natural compounds:
- Arnica (Arnica montana) is a medicinal herb known for centuries as a “Panacea for falls and blows”. It is used to stimulate resorption of blows, bumps, bruises and contusions and helps relieve pain,
- Red vine (Vitis vinifera) known for its toning and hair protecting properties,
- Mint (Mentha piperita) that gives a refreshing feeling of well-being.
Directions for use
Apply on the affected area, leave it for 20 minutes then clean with a damp cloth.
The refreshing effect will be felt for several minutes.
IngredientsAQUA (WATER), ILLITE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYACRYLAMIDE, VITIS VINIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, L-MENTHOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, LAURETH 7, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
|Présentation||1 x 500g pot|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Price per litre||£65.98|