You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our HAIRBELL DAY CREAM is a day cream care product for dry hair which doesn’t involve rinsing your hair. Just like your day cream for your face, day cream for hair hydrates and nourishes your hair deep-down.
This day cream will penetrate and nourish your hair right to the heart of each fibre for immediate results.
- dry hair will be softer and silkier,
- curly hair will regain its true curliness,
- The ends stay good-looking for longer,
- Untangling hair is made easier for quicker and more impressive styling.
HAIRBELL DAY CREAM is specially designed for:
- Dry hair, frizzy, curly or dehydrated hair,
- If you have dry or damaged ends,
- If your hair is particularly coarse.
- Shea butter which thanks to its nourishing and protective properties is now widely-recognised for its natural benefits: softer hair with renewed moisture, protected against pollution and “unclean” environments. HairBell day cream for hair concentrates these incredible virtues to provide your hair with excellent nutrition.
- Peach oil recognised for its nourishing, regenerating and moisturising properties.
- The Amisol Trio™ active ingredient repairs hair along its whole length, making split hairs vanish.
Directions for use
Apply every day two or three small amounts of the product on the whole length of your hair including the ends, thoroughly dried or lightly towel-dried. No rinsing required. Style.
IngredientsNGRÉDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, PRUNUS PERSICA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, GLYCOLIPIDS, QUATERNIUM-91, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, LYRAL, ALPHA-HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISO-METHYLIONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL.
|Présentation||1 x 150ml tube|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Price per litre||£160.00|