You have no items in your shopping cart.
Eye contours are a unique area, varying considerably from other parts of the face. Fragile, delicate, they reflect our general physical condition. A lack of sleep, problems getting out of bed in the morning, stress, tiredness...
The pockets and rings that appear under eyes concern 8 women out of 10 and every other man. The fight against pockets and rings must combine the following action:
- Start up the microcirculation and lymphatic drainage again.
- Reduce the fragile nature of capillaries.
- Prevent the deterioration of the haemoglobin.
- Reinforce the supporting tissue to improve skin elasticity.
Our LUMIN-EYE care is formulated with ash bark extracts. This bark contains aesculin and fraxin and is acknowledged for reducing the permeability of the capillaires, playing an anti-oxidant role that protects haemoglobin and therefore prevents the rings under your eyes from colouring.
The input of Organic Silicon reinforces the structure of the capillaries and vessel elasticity.
Vitamine B3 stimulates collagen, reinforces the skin’s barrier role, protects it from UV and fights against skin hyperpigmentation
Effects on reducing pockets
- Size of the pockets analysed using a profilometric laser showed that they have reduced by 35.8%,
- 63% of users said LUMINEYE significantly reduces pockets,
- 77% of users stated that the skin around their eye looks younger,
- 73% considered the product effective.
Effects on reducing rings size
- The size of the rings is reduced by 13%,
- The colour of the rings is reduced by 9%.
Directions for use
IngredientsINGRÉDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), OCTYLDODECANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARETH-20, FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR BARK EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF EXTRACT, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SILANETRIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL.
|Présentation||1 x 20ml Roll-on|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Price per litre||£899.50|