You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now there’s a solution for the problem of skin irritation after hair removal!
Whatever hair removal method is used, the result is always the same: your skin is vulnerable after having hair removed. Small spots, rashes, tingling feeling? Your skin is irritated and you’d do anything to get some relief. So, what should you do after hair removal to avoid irritation? Moisturise it as much as possible.
Shea butter :
- It has numerous healing proprieties.
- It softens the skin, moisturising it deep down.
- Consequently, it helps the moisturising process, making your skin softer and smoother.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F.
Soft almond oil :
- Soft almond oil is rich in different vitamins, but above all in vitamin A (improves the elasticity of skin) and invitamin E (speeds up the cell repairing process).
- It is also very rich in minerals and contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
Argan oil :
- This product is 100 % natural.
- It is now available as a cosmetic oil.
- Its biochemical components haven been recognised as being beneficial for health.
- It reinvigorates the skin.
- It is consequently an excellent care product for skin elasticity as well as cell renewal.
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, Argan oil, it has numerous benefits: it nourishes, rebuilds and regenerates.
Directions for use
Apply and gently massage after each hair removal session.
For external use only. If swallowed, call your physician immediately.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clear water thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children.
IngredientsAQUA (WATER), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, GLYCERIN, CETEARETH-20, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL.
|Présentation||1 x 200ml bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Price per litre||£80.00|